Design, manufacturing, operation and maintenance of hydraulic drives of electro-hydraulic remote-controlled control systems of Baikonur, Vostochny and Kourou launch sites
The Project goals are as follows:
- Replacement of outdated electronics for up-to-date digital and microprocessor-based equipment to improve the quality of information displaying, to ensure more accurate diagnostics, to provide automated control of units and synchronous work of support trusses.
- Replacement of outdated sensors for up-to-date digital ones to improve measuring accuracy and to simplify mechanical transmissions.
- Use of advanced hydraulic components with built-in diagnostics and more flexible hydraulic systems to reduce installation and check-out time, and also to improve personnel safety.
- Ergonomics improvement due to the enhanced automation of synchronization of support trusses and installation of pivoting platform.
- Use of the pieces of equipment of the same type and modular design of electrohydraulic remote control system to ensure interchangeability and maintainability, design simplification and workability improvement.
Design, manufacturing, operation, and maintenance of static power converter (SPC)
The most popular SPC of VNII Signal design is PNVK power converter for railway car air conditioner with rated power of 10 kW.
PNVK power converter is designed to provide power supply to air conditioning system of passenger railway cars. The main advantage of the PNVK power converter is its advanced performance specifications, in particular, the ability to operate under the ambient temperature of up to +60°C.
Performance Specifications of PNVK Power Converter:
|Frequency control range||40 … 60 Hz|
|Voltage control range||190 … 270 V|
|Rated current||21 А|
|Rated power||10 kW|
|Overall dimensions||664 х 514 х 200 mm|