X-ray inspection of soldered joints of printed circuit assemblies is available. It is performed with state-of-the-art equipment using fully digital image-processing system and computerized numerical system.
- Any electronic component parts, including BGA, QFN, through-hole mounted components; printed circuit boards; printed circuit assemblies.
- PCB defects: shift of layers, nonuniformity and breaks of hole metallization, cracks and discontinuity of tracks, short circuit of tracks;
- Defects of component parts: shell cracks, wire damage, wire absence, cavities in solder/glue of the chip, wire deflection;
- Defects of soldered joints: cavities, bridges, cracks, solder balls, absence of wetting, shift, insufficient quantity of solder, mounting holes filled with solder.
- Max. voltage of X-ray tube: 180 kV
- Max. power of X-ray tube: 20 W
- Focal spot: 0.5 μm
- Max. dimensions of test part: 680х635 mm
- Max. weight of test part: 5 kg